Last Updated March 29, 2023
Here at Nexton, we take privacy very seriously and are committed to protecting all the information you share with us.
a. Personal Information voluntarily disclosed
We collect the personal information you provide to us such as name, personal identification number, date of birth, full address, contact information, email address, work experience, education, social media accounts and any other personal information you may provide to us (the “Personal Information”).
All Personal Information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
b. Personal Information publicly displayed
We may collect certain Personal Information that you publicly display (for instance, through social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and other social media platforms that exist or will come to existence in the future). This information might also be collected automatically, provided that you have granted public access to the relevant social media.
c. Information from Minors
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Website, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Website. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may use Personal Information to create, operate and improve our Services; to communicate with you; to match job openings with your profile, to customize content for Candidates and Visitors, and to improve our website.
In all cases, your Personal Information is treated as confidential, securely stored and accessible to authorized personnel only.
We use Personal Information, either voluntarily disclosed or publicly displayed, for a variety of business purposes described below': '
In particular, we use the information we collect for the following purposes': '
• Job Openings. We may use your Personal Information to find and present to you job opportunities that may fit your profile. Accordingly, we may use your Personal Information to present your profile to our clients in relation to a job opportunity.
• Marketing. We use your full name, basic contact data and geographic location to send you marketing and promotional communications. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the "Your Privacy Rights" information below).
• Targeted Advertising. We use your basic contact data, e-mail address and location to deliver you targeted advertising. We may work with third parties to develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
• Enforcement. We use your full name and basic contact data, national identifiers, automatically collected data and information collected from other sources to enforce our terms, conditions and policies, for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and/or in some cases for Contractual Reasons.
• Subpoenas and Other Legal Requests. We use your full name and basic contact data, national identifiers, automatically collected data and information collected from other sources to respond to legal requests and prevent harm, for Legal Reasons. For example, if we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond. In general, we can use your information to resolve disputes, charge fees and solve problems.
• Internal Business Purposes. We use your full name and basic contact data, behavior data and other automatically collected data and information collected from other sources for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Services, our marketing and enhancing your user experience. We also use the information for quality control and staff training.
Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files, and on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser. Both websites and HTML emails may also contain other tracking technologies such as “web beacons” or “pixels.” These are typically small transparent images that provide us with statistics, for similar purposes as cookies.
We share information to comply with laws, to protect your rights, and to fulfill business obligations. We take care of allowing your Personal Information to be accessed only by those who reasonably need it to perform their tasks and duties, and sharing it with third parties who have a legitimate purpose to access it.
We may also disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
Finally, we may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work.
We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your express Consent.
The criteria used to determine the period for which personal information about you will be retained varies depending on the legal basis under which we process the personal information': '
• Consent. Where we are processing personal information based on your Consent, we generally will retain the information for the period of time necessary to fulfill the underlying agreement with you.
• Business Purposes. Where we are processing your personal information for our Business Purposes, we generally will retain such information for a reasonable period of time based on the particular interest.
• Legal Reasons. Where we are processing personal information based on a legal obligation, we generally will retain the information for the period of time necessary to fulfill the legal obligation.
Except in the case of Personal information being stored for Legal Reasons, your Personal Information will be deleted upon your request.
Nexton is an international company and our Staff are working remotely from different countries; consequently, your Personal Information may be transferred from the location in which you reside to other physical locations where Staff may need to access it on a need to know basis. It may also be transferred to third parties located in or outside Latin America.
Nexton has implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any Personal Information processed. We protect your personal information by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards. We use network safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption and authorize access to personal information only for those who require access to fulfill their work responsibilities.
The risks of transferring data outside of your jurisdiction include the possibility of data breaches and loss. Please note that we cannot guarantee that no event of data breach or loss will ever occur.
In case a data breach incident occurs, we have adequate proceedings in place to contain the effect of the incident, by mitigating the potential damages, seeking to restore any information that might have been lost and taking all necessary measures to prevent it from happening again. In all cases, if your Personal Information has been compromised in any way, you will be immediately informed.
Depending on which country’s laws apply, your privacy rights may include': '
• The right to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information;
• The right to request rectification of your personal information;
• The right to request erasure of your personal information;
• The right to restrict the processing of your personal information;
• If applicable, the right to data portability;
• If applicable, the right to object to the processing of your personal information;
We will evaluate your request within a period of 30 business days, counted from the day following the receipt of your request. This period may be extended up to 60 days when there are justified causes. We reserve the right not to comply with requests in circumstances where we are not required to do so under applicable law.
Advanced Engineering Services LLC 16192 Coastal Highway Lewes, DE 19958 United States.